The Stobridge-Groshart-Hays House:
This beautiful two storey log home was built in 1882 by W.T. Morgan for Mr. Stobridge. Considered a mansion in its time, the house was sold to Miles and Mary Groshart in 1890. Later Bought by Bill and Mildred Hays in 1945 and finally sold to Tom and Rusty Cobb in the late 60's. The Cobb family donated the house to the museum and it was moved intact to the museum grounds December 19, 1993.