Skip to main content
HomeAbout Us2015Historic BuildingsExhibitsVeteran's TributeOutlaw StopGift ShopPhotosLinksContact
Replica BuildingDonors MacPherson Sheep CenterSavery Creek BridgeOne-man Airplane
The museum in Savery is 
Open for the season.
We are open from
10:00-5:00 everyday

 
The Outlaw Stop
in Baggs is open
on the weekends
from 11:00- 4:00
(307)-383-7262
 
 Savery Creek Bridge

This bridge was constructed in 1911 over Savery Creek to connect the Little Snake River Valley to the mining district of Hahn's Peak.  Ranchers used it to move cattle and sheep to grazing pastures, especially during high water.  Built in time to see the surge in automobile traffic, the bridge was heavily used until State Highway 70 became the main thoroughfare in 1948, rerouting traffic.  

At the time of the bridge's removal and relocation to the museum, it was the fourth oldest working truss bridge in Wyoming.

Little Snake River Museum
"Preserving our History for the Valley's Future"
 
Savery, Wyoming
Open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (seasonal)
307-383-7262
The Outlaw Stop in Baggs is open on Saturdays.
 

lsrmuseum@dteworld.com

UPCOMING 

EVENTS:

Rockin' Through the Ages Dance

Saturday, August 13th 7-10 p.m.

Request you Favorite Songs fom the 50's to today

Featured DJ: Carson Shepard

Cash Bar: The Cowboy Inn

Concessions by El Rio

Sponsored by: CCSD #1 Rec Board

Life and TImes
August 24th
Author Belle Zars discussing her book,
Only Connect: Creating and Sustaining Communities
Topics discussed will be the Ute Indians native to northwestern Colorado and this area. Also discussing the Elkhead Community, which is on the south side of Bear Ears.